Exhibit your services at the Deep Sea Mining Summit
The Deep Sea Mining Summit will be one of the largest exhibitions of its kind. A large array of leading solution providers from across the marine mining and allied industries will gather to exhibit their products/ services to help overcome the needs of the current industry.
We offer a tailored sponsorship or exhibitor package at the Deep Sea Mining Summit, providing a cost-effective path to helping you get your message out to existing or new target clients.
Sponsor NowTake Advantage of:
- Creating and enhancing your brand awareness to an audience that could form your next client base.
- Developing relationships with current clients, interacting, meeting, and discussing the latest opportunities.
- Generating new business opportunities from keen delegates who have significant budgets to utilise.
- Complimentary delegate passes for your colleagues under sponsorship or exhibitor deals.
To discuss the opportunities in more detail, please get in touch with Vince Rojas.
Sponsorship & Media Manager Tel: +1 206-582-0128
- A crosscutting gathering of ocean mining stakeholders from industry, government, scientific and regulatory communities.
William Senke, Lockheed Martin
- The event provided a high quality agenda and set of speakers for this important, emerging industry.
Paul Holthus, World Ocean Council
- A very informative summit, addressing novel technical approaches for exploration and monitoring of deep sea mining. The emphasis on environmental responsibility was very encouraging.
Richard Davies, Fugro
- Deep sea mining is together with shale fuel the most interesting and ground breaking growth industry in the next 25 years- and the yearly deep sea mining summit is a key forum to attend.
Peter Jantzen, Wartsila
- The event brought together a wide spectrum of industry players and the associated flow of an organisations to provide an up to date window into a new developing industry.
Rick Phipps, Seas Offshore
- Excellent conference, great to have key industry players in one room.
Mark Brown, Minister of Minerals and Natural Resources, Cook Islands
- The presentations were very relevant to our current issues and I found the conference very useful both technically and socially.
Robert Goodden, Subsea minerals
- The organisers have done a fantastic job interacting together a complementary set of subject relevant to the development of the deep sea mining section.
John Macdonald, SAMS Research Services [SRSL]